Mortgage Tree Report
Trusted UK Mortgage Tree Report Providers. Starting at just £200! Take advantage of our free quote option and receive honest, reliable advice from our team of specialists. We will assess your existing quotes and offer you a competitive alternative. Indigo’s experienced team has been delivering high-quality Mortgage Tree Reports for well over a decade, satisfying thousands of customers.
We are here to help
Fixed cost quotes
No hidden charges
Up front advice
Trees and their roots are an integral part of English ecology, but there’s no denying they can impact quite a few aspects of the homes they’re built around. When you buy a property, it’s important to know the health and condition of the trees which surround it, as neglecting to do so can result in unforeseen consequences, such as damage to the structural integrity of the property.
A mortgage tree report is considered so important that, often, mortgage and insurance companies ensure that all potential risks to the property, and therefore the investment and value, are identified and dealt with ahead of time.
What Benefits Will A Mortgage Tree Report Offer You?
Indigo Surveys is a veteran in the field of eco-surveys, and we will offer you the most comprehensive mortgage tree report you could ask for. The following are the benefits one will give you:
- Root Intrusion Detection – Tree roots are always growing and expanding, unintentionally causing damage to foundations, pavements, and utilities that are underground.
- Branch Failure Detection – Branches falling due to disease, decay or some other factors can cause damage to vehicles, buildings, and sometimes even people.
- Tree Collapse Detection – By far the most serious threat. A tree falling can cause massive damage to homes, property, and even human beings.
- Compliance with Lender Requirements – A tree report ensures that the above risks are catalogued with steps in place to manage the problems. This covers all parties involved in the lending transaction.
- Long-Term Coverage – The information you receive will be valid for a long time, as once steps are taken to mitigate damage possibilities, you will not need to worry about surrounding trees being a danger for a long time.
How Does A Mortgage Tree Report Work?
The following are the steps taken during a tree report:
- Site Visitation and Inspection – Our team of expert arborists will visit the property in question to conduct an assessment of the trees within and around the site. The things we will be searching for are health, stability and the likelihood of risk.
- Tree Inventory – We will make a list of trees in the area, including their species, age, dimensions and, most importantly, the conditions that they are in. This information will be the foundation of the entire report.
- Risk Analysis – Our experienced team of arborists will analyse the gathered data throughout the inspection and identify the specific areas that create a risk to the property. Alongside the risks will be suggested solutions, such as pruning, tree removal etc.
- Maintenance Recommendations – Indigo Surveys will provide suggestions on the appropriate care and management of the surrounding trees on your properties. This is so preventative measures can be taken to ensure new risks aren’t generated over time.
- Final Report – The final report will include a detailed summary of the above points and the findings. The report will be tailored and designed in a way that meets the exact requirements of mortgage and insurance providers. This report can be submitted to both parties.
Why Should I Choose Indigo Surveys For My Mortgage Tree Reports?
We have an unparalleled level of expertise within the industry and are backed by an outstanding number of ratings on Freeindex, which is proof of our service to our customers.
We provide competitive quotes with full transparency, with a policy to have zero hidden fees within. Our team’s experience spans decades within the arboricultural industry, and you can trust that your tree report is in professional, capable hands. We will streamline the reporting process to eliminate any delays or complications. We also offer tree reports for planning, for full regulatory protection
We at Indigo Surveys await the opportunity to assist you.
“We have retained Indigo Surveys to undertake measured surveys and tree services for various projects over the last 5 years and have always found the price, quality and customer service to be excellent. Andrew Turnbull is exceptionally helpful, easy to contact and always responds to queries in a timely manner.”
“I have worked with Indigo on many school projects. Many ran at the same time and had very short pre-construction programmes. Indigo were proactive and able to meet the challenging programmes, which enabled us to meet all submission dates for approval. We were kept aware of all ecology/arboricultural issues from the outset.”
“Indigo’s role in the Project Team was crucial in obtaining Planning Permission on a complex and challenging site. Their expert arboricultural knowledge resulted in successful negotiations with the Planning Authority and helped make the project feasible while also ensuring that it preserved the character of the site.”
“We used Andy at Indigo Surveys for a difficult planning scheme in Wimbledon Village and found his knowledge and strategy in dealing with the various issues thrown up very impressive and the added footprint that this gave the client on the scheme was invaluable. We continue to use Indigo Surveys Ltd for Arboricultural Consultancy services, and would be very happy to recommend them.”